When traveling, we want to experience many things, but above all, we want to feel safe.
We want you to feel secure at every step, with all the support you need to focus solely on enjoying your holiday.
That's why we've created clear, detailed, and simple documentation, complemented by a personalized app that works even without internet coverage.
Here's what you'll receive if you choose to book your trip with us:
- Official travel confirmation and a summary of the booked services – accommodations, transfers, any activities. There's no need to print these out – the hotels and drivers will have your reference, and you won't need to show a voucher as proof of booking. Let's save paper!
- An informational sheet of the included medical and luggage insurance, with cards containing the emergency number and references to provide in case of a claim.
- A link with pre-departure information to get ready for your trip and instructions on how to use the app and the GPS tracks.
Depending on the trip you choose, you'll also receive:
- Detailed documentation with major points of interest, useful notes about the arrival location, refreshment points, information on route variations or options to shorten the journey with transfers and public transport. Also included is a route description, which, with numbers and symbols, will allow you to follow the itinerary point by point on specific maps we provide. This type of documentation is especially included for non-tracked routes, where more precise directions are essential. For well-marked itineraries - like most walking paths - this detailed documentation is not necessary.
- The official guide of the Camino or itinerary you have chosen
As part of our ongoing commitment to being more sustainable, detailed documentation is provided digitally – that is, in PDF format, downloadable to your phone or tablet.
If you prefer it in paper format, it can be printed and sent to your first hotel for an additional fee to your travel package.