Tenerife: one of the most fascinating of the Canary Islands, due to the great variety of landscapes it offers. Rainforests of aromatic bay laurel trees, vast deserts with bizarre basalt formations, humid areas with exuberant vegetation, colourful volcanic slopes...and the king of all Spanish peaks: El Teide. Discover this world of extreme beauty while enjoying the luxury of four comfortable and charming hotels.
The tips of Valentina:
- Bizarre basalt formations and colourful deserts;
- Overnight stay at the Parador Cañadas del Teide, beneath Spain's highest peak (3718m);
- Exuberant and exotic vegetation, such as the Dragon Blood tree;
- Picturesque historical villages like Garachico and La Orotova;
- La Laguna, Tenerife's old capital, full of 17th-century architecture